These rules apply to all residents and their guests; it is the responsibility of each property owner to ensure all property occupants and guests are aware of all posted LCRA rules and regulations and follow them accordingly.
All members and their guests are solely responsible for any loss, accidents, or injuries to themselves or others as a result of access to, or use of, the LCRA property and facilities. All park amenities and activities are unsupervised.
- Adult members are permitted six (6) guests per member; youth members (12-16) are permitted two (2) guests per member.
- Members under the age of 12 will not be permitted into the park unless accompanied by someone over the age of 12.
- Groups larger than 6 guests per member must complete, and pay for, a Large Group Booking through the LCRA Office.
- Only two Large Group Bookings are available per day, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members must sign-in all guests with staff at the main entrance prior to entry.
- Members must stay on the premises with their guests; guests are not permitted to be in the facility without a member.
- Guests are not permitted to sign-out any equipment rentals (boats, sports equipment, etc.).