What to do if there is a Summer or Winter emergency;
• Notify the closest Lake/Park staff member immediately.
• Any witnesses should identify themselves to park staff and E.M.S.
• The Facility has an emergency protocol procedure in place. Please follow staff direction to avoid confusion and any miscommunication.
• If 911 has been dispatched by anyone other than Lake Staff, please notify the Facility office immediately. Lake homeowners must call 403-254-4148 to notify staff.
• Your cooperation will be required should there be an incident within the park. Please follow directions given by park management and E.M.S.