These rules apply to all residents and their guests; it is the responsibility of each property owner to ensure all property occupants and guests are aware of all posted LCRA rules and regulations and follow them accordingly.
All members and their guests are solely responsible for any loss, accidents, or injuries to themselves or others as a result of access to, or use of, the LCRA property and facilities. All park amenities and activities are unsupervised.
Alcohol, Drugs, & Smoking
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted anywhere on LCRA property; any of these substances found on-site will be confiscated and violators will be asked to leave.
- Alcohol and drugs are also not permitted on any lake access docks and pathways, or on privately-owned boats and docks.
- Smoking and vaping of any substance is not permitted anywhere on LCRA property.
Animals & Pets
- Pets are not permitted in the park, including on any privately-owned boats or docks.
- Those with service animals must present proof of service status to the LCRA Office upon entry.
Bicycles, Scooters, Rollerblades, & Other Wheeled Transport Devices
- Most bicycles are not permitted on LCRA property; small training bicycles for children under the age of 3 are only permitted on the Top Pad area.
- Non-powered scooters, skateboards, and inline skates are only permitted on the top pad; violators will be asked to leave the property.
- Unless required for mobility issues, powered scooters are not permitted.
- Bicycle racks are provided outside the park gates; this is the only parking area for equipment not allowed inside the park. It is the sole responsibility of members and their guests to properly secure and protect their property; the LCRA will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Performance of tricks is not permitted; all wheels must stay on the ground at all times.
- Access to private and lake-access docks is only permitted to those who own property with direct access to these areas.
- Unless under emergency circumstances, general residents are not permitted access to private or lake-access docks.
- Access to the LCRA floating swim dock and boating dock is permitted to all members.
Sports Equipment Rentals
- SUMMER: All sports equipment is rented out of the LCRA Boathouse (on the docks) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- FALL/WINTER/SPRING: All sports equipment is rented by speaking with the staff at the LCRA Office.
- Membership cards are required to be presented for any equipment loan and must be left with LCRA staff; one membership card allows the rental of one piece of equipment.
Our full Lake Chaparral Information Package is currently being updated. In the meantime, please call the LCRA office at 403-254-4148, or send us an email at [email protected] for confirmation on any other rules, regulations, and guidelines not listed on the website.