Membership is determined on the following criteria:
- A resident is the homeowner(s) and/or their spouse and their children who are living at the residence. Adult children (18+) must provide proof of residence on an annual basis.
- Residents will possess a valid membership card to demonstrate that they are in good standing for access to the Lake/Park.
- Each resident must present a valid/current membership card in order to gain entrance into the Lake/Park.
- The encumbrance membership fees are due by July 1st of every year and are payable to The Chaparral Residents Association Ltd. The membership fees may be paid by cheque through the mail, credit card online, or can be paid directly at the facility office with cash, cheque or debit.
- For renters to have access, the landlord is required to complete a form at the facility office indicating the transfer of lake privileges to renters.
- In instances with renters, homeowners have the choice of keeping or relinquishing their membership privileges to their renters. Please note that only one option is allowed per household and not both.
Membership entitles you to the following:
- Lake/Park amenity use;
- Equipment use/rental (boats, SUP boards, canoes, balls, games, etc.);
- Recreation room rental (at additional rental fees); and
- Opportunity to register for planned activities and programs offered at the lake/park.