A member wanting to fish must leave their lake card at the front gate with staff before commencing to fish and register the number of fish taken, at the office before leaving the park. No card, no fishing.
Till further notice, we are a catch and release facility.
Lake lot members must comply with fish limits and register catches so that lake management can monitor approximate fish numbers.
Fishing is only allowed:
- along the shoreline in the designated park area west of the boat ramp.
- from row boats and canoes away from dock and beach areas.
- from the shore of individual private lake or lake access docks.
- Fishing is not permitted from any underdeveloped or unoccupied areas around the lake.
- Feeding or baiting fish to lure them to a specific area within the lake is strictly prohibited.
- Fishing by means of netting or trapping is strictly prohibited. Fishing with hook and rod only, is permitted.
- One fishing rod per person.
- Storing of trapped fish within the lake is not allowed.
- Please release all fish under 14 inches in length.
The rules regarding Catch and Release require:
- lip hooking
- no use of a fish net
- NO live bait or corn
- proper minimal handling of the fish and removal of hook with pliers
- use of barb-less hooks
The best bait to use:
- cheese slices
- power bait
- fresh white bread
- small hooks and fly-fishing flies
*MUST NOT use corn or live bait*
To insure a healthy ecosystem for the stocked fish, there is absolutely no introduction of live fish to the lake.
Rules regarding a guest of a member fishing:
- no more than one guest is allowed to fish per member
- any fish taken will be counted under the members household limit
- it is the responsibility of each member to ensure that their guest adheres to all fishing regulations
Cleaning fish inside the park is not permitted at any time.