What to do if there is a Summer or Winter emergency;
- Notify the closest Lake/Park staff member immediately.
- Any witnesses should identify themselves to park staff and E.M.S.
- The Facility has an emergency protocol procedure in place. Please follow staff direction to avoid confusion and any miscommunication.
- If 911 has been dispatched by anyone other than Lake Staff, please notify the Facility office immediately. Lake homeowners must call 403-254-4148 to notify staff.
- Your cooperation will be required should there be an incident within the park. Please follow directions given by park management and E.M.S.